My name is Roy. I’m a content creator.
I’m passionate about digital technology and learning.
I use digital media – websites, photography, graphic design, videography – to help organizations tell their best story.
My design principles:
- Simple is best. The best design is simple and clean. If your logo and other design is confusing or complicated, you lose trust and credibility.
- Make it memorable. Show your logo to customers for five seconds. Take it away, and then ask them what they saw. If they can’t tell you, start over.
- Don’t overthink the wrong things. Focus on substance, not flash.
- Don’t under-think the right things. Focus on substance, not flash.
- Don’t be too trendy. Will your design be relevant 5-10 years from now? Can your logo be easily modified to update it?
- Flexibility. Does your design look good on multiple items? Is it easy to read on a large poster or a small hat?
• Digital Content Creation
• Web Management
• Graphic Design
• Brand Identity Development and Management
• Web and Social Media Analytics
• Technical Training
• Web Design
• Writing and Editing
• Project Management